Sales Strategy Director
Sales Strategy Director leads
engagement teams of quantitative and qualitative strategy resources and select
internal partners in developing and executing both short- and long-term
strategies for Mobile Dealer Sales. This role will be tasked with helping
internal clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical
transformation periods. This position will lead efforts to identify, evaluate
and analyze opportunities within the extended sales organization for continued
optimization. This role will also lead the design and piloting of go-to-market
strategies for new products, new teams, new business models, and changing
Starting at $110,000 base + commission
- Work with senior partners to translate performance challenges or opportunities into sales strategies that drive revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Lead sales strategy engagements and high performing engagement teams.
- Make quantifiable recommendations through the analysis of data assets, industry insights, and best practices to enable Sales teams to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Drive and implement transformation (organization, processes, tools, best practices), including ensuring alignment across teams and boundary partners.
- Champion change across Sales and with executive partners.
- Provide leadership to ensure focus, alignment, and execution of high priority work.
- Seven or more years of experience as high-performing contributor in a strategy role or in management consulting. Sales or sales strategy experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, masterful with excel ability to perform deep dive into sales process, sales cycle, opportunity management data to support forecasting, pipeline management, quota setting, resourcing and territory building.
- Proven experience managing people, and/or managing within a matrixed team structure.
- Must be able to cultivate exceptional partnerships across multi-layered organizations with executives throughout the company at various levels.
- Strong analytical skills – masterful with excel and experienced in analyzing sales data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- A broad and business-oriented understanding of sales issues and opportunities.
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, quick changing environment. Ability to take independent action including initiating creative ideas or potential solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (day and overnight trips).
- Automotive experience preferred.