We are looking for a proven, experienced, and passionate Director of Sales to join our software company. Mobile Dealer is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for a high-energy and data-driven sales leader to be part of that growth story.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on team leader with the right experience to hit the ground running while being able to prioritize efforts in order to generate maximum impact.
The position is 100% remote.
Starting at $110,000 base + commission
USA, Canada, UK, Europe
What You'll Do
- Build, manage, and coach a high-talent density sales team to achieve our annual and quarterly targets
- Ownership of all sales outcomes including results, recruiting, staff turnover/attrition, and pipeline/forecasting integrity
- Meet weekly with the revenue operations leaders; CEO and CMO to discuss performance and improvements
- Establish various activity metrics (calls, email, demos, etc) to ensure a high performance sales motion
- A roll up your sleeves approach including playing a hands-on role in helping team members sell, negotiate, and close deals
- Apply a deep understanding of prospects, customers, and our overall market to deliver a superlative value-selling-based product experience
- Partner with Marketing on lead distribution, measure analytics, conversation rates, and performance
- Lead sales business operations on optimal sales stack workflows and reporting
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure customer retention and churn reduction
- Continuous evaluation of team structure and process to ensure the organization effectively evolves alongside the business and product strategy
- Develop a high performing sales culture focused on learning, development and collaboration that attracts, retains and motivates a diverse group of employees
- Lead initiatives to improve efficiency resulting from a thorough understanding of team data and metrics.
- 7+ years in sales and at least 3+ years of progressive sales leadership experience at an established tech or Saas company
- Experience scaling a SaaS inbound sales team from $1M ARR to $10M in sales-led annual recurring revenue
- Demonstrable processes and experience in running a sales team based on value based selling and the spin selling model
- Proven track record of increasing closed-won rates
- Demonstrated success meeting/exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Strong operational focus with tracking of weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- High energy and enthusiasm with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience leading managers and individual contributors
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, developing, and leading top-performing salespeople
- A deep understanding of how technology empowers and drives the sales process including experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, HubSpot Sales and similar
- Experience driving and sustaining the highest performance levels from your team members through coaching, training, and helping others achieve personal bests
- Engineering or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in enterprise sales is a definite asset
- Experience building an outbound team is an asset