Regional Sales Manager
Mobile Dealer is currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager to join our Field Sales Team to support future growth of the Company. If you are looking for a new place to call home, we would love to talk to you!
- Selling . . . Let's begin here! First and foremost, you will sell our portfolio of solutions to regional and national customers. Building and maintaining long-standing relationships with executives and other key decision-makers in your book of business. You will ensure strong relationships from the C-level down to support retention and account growth – in fact, there is a significant opportunity to upsell to the existing customer base, particularly if they have multiple locations.
- Fostering productive working relationships with your customers is a vital component of this role.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing and delivering customer reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Sales Executive, you will:
- Enjoy learning growing and remain open to constructive feedback.
- Remain flexible and adaptable as the sales environment changes.
- Be comfortable presenting to senior executives, internally and externally – you may be invited to report on your efforts at executive meetings.
- Manage multiple activities and priorities effectively.
- Deliver excellent customer service, both externally and internally.
- Pay attention to details while also grasping the big picture and how the details fit into it.
Our goal is to bring on experienced sales professionals who are highly motivated and able to meet and exceed targets independently. To be a good fit for the Sales Executive opportunity, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Full-cycle direct B2B sales experience and a proven track record in high-volume sales.
- A demonstrated ability to sell service agreements.
- Experience selling across multiple states and geographies is strongly preferred.
- A track record of success in selling to a variety of leaders, from fleet managers to business owners.
- Strong self-discipline and a proven ability to manage a large book of business autonomously, including a consistent approach to making cold calls and setting confirmed appointments.
- Computer competency and experience with Microsoft office applications; experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- High energy, passion and a competitive spirit – you should be driven to win and close deals.
- A process orientation and structured approach.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities and make optimal use of your time.
- A flexible attitude and openness to learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, including listening skills.
- Travel within region and you should expect to be in the field 4 days a week.