Dealership mobile app by Mobile Dealer helps Jim Keay Ford to sell and service more cars.
Ottawa, Ontario – September 18, 2017 – Mobile Dealer, a leading provider of dealership mobile app and geo-fencing solutions, announced today that Jim Keay Ford Lincoln selected Mobile Dealer to enhance the customer experience and foster long-term loyalty with a customized branded dealership mobile app.
“Our dealership mobile app helps us to be more competitive by better connecting with our customers directly through their mobile phone,” said Jason Keay, Dealer Principal, Jim Keay Ford Lincoln. “Our customers appreciate the convenience and personalization along with the wide range of mobile features that our app offers such as service scheduling, mobile offers, loyalty rewards and customer referral programs.”
“We’re excited to partner with Jim Keay Ford Lincoln,” said Tony della Busa, President & CEO, Mobile Dealer. “Given that most people have smartphones, Jim Keay Ford Lincoln can now directly engage and stay connected with every customer and shopper – anytime, anywhere. Their customers are just one click away from booking a service, redeeming a mobile offer, viewing their inventory, and taking advantage of their digital loyalty stamp card.”
Dealership Mobile App: Increase Sales, Loyalty and Customer Referrals
Mobile Dealer empowers dealerships and auto groups with a stunning branded mobile customer engagement app that is purpose-built to increase auto & service sales, improve loyalty & referrals, and drive more repeat visits. Integrated with the dealers’ existing inventory and service system, key features and benefits include:
- Schedule Service – enable clients to easily book a service appointment. Increase number of appointments with mobile service reminders.
- Sell More Inventory – sell more inventory, services, leases, lease renewals, maintenance, accessories, parts, body shop and rental services.
- Mobile Offers – increase customer spend on services, inventory and accessories with compelling coupons i.e. oil change, brake service, tune up, etc.
- Loyalty Rewards – be more competitive and improve customer retention by rewarding customers for frequent purchases i.e. oil changes, maintenance.
- Push Notifications – drive customer action by sending geo-targeted alerts directly to your customer’s mobile device i.e. specials, new inventory, referrals, service reminder, events, etc.
- Geo-Fencing Notifications – be more competitive by launching targeted digital campaigns to alert customers and shoppers when they drive by your location and your competitors’ lot i.e. specials, new inventory, events, etc.
- Live Chat – convert more service and inventory opportunities by allowing customers to chat with the sales and service staff.
- Roadside Assistance – improve customer satisfaction with a one-touch roadside assistance call button.
- Financing – increase the number of applicants by enabling potential clients to inquire and apply for car loan or lease via easy to use application form.
- Online Reviews – increase referrals and reviews by digitally prompting happy and loyal customers to leave a review i.e. Google Reviews, Facebook, Dealerrater, etc.
- Analytics – detailed reports on user downloads, user activity, mobile offer redemption, and loyalty program, etc.
- Dealer Web Communications Portal – web-based management system allows dealer admin to update app, manage content and graphics, and schedule push notifications, geo-fence, mobile offers and loyalty programs, all in real time.
- Much More – visit Mobile-Einstein to see full feature & benefits https://mobile-dealer.com/solution/
About Mobile Dealer | Dealership Mobile App
Mobile Dealer is a leading provider of dealership mobile app and geo-fencing solutions. Leveraging customers and shoppers smartphones, Mobile Dealer gives dealerships the power to increase auto & service sales, improve loyalty & referrals, and increase repeat visits. Your App Genius™
Dealership mobile app, Mobile Dealer, the Mobile Dealer logo, the Mobile Dealer M, and Your App Genius are registered trademarks of Mobileinstein Software Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.